Мълниезащита - LIGHTING ARRESTER
- Тегло:0.100 кг
The gas lightning arrester is to be mounted on the antenna wire, protects the transceiver from the effects of lightning. Applied fuse - reusable. Withstands up to 10 discharge current of 10 kA, or one of 15 kA. During periodic inspections antenna installation, disconnect the antenna cable from the antenna and the other end connected insulation tester.The flow of voltage to ground should begin >230V
Installation - Lightning arrester end is equiped with clamp the connect grounding cable. The required wire is 4mm copper - with standard yellow-green colours. Wire must be tighten with Crimping pliers for electrical wires designed for this purpose . The other end of the cable has to to be connected to the existing lightning instalation with a resistance to ground below 5 Ω. Measurement is a measure of insulation.
- DC Spark-over Voltage@100V/S: - 230V+/-20%
- Impulse Spark-over Voltage@100Vµs:Impulse Spark-over Voltage @1kV/µs:Insulation Resistance GΩ: >1
- Impulse discharge current ( 8/20µs ): 10Times -10kA, 1Time- 15kA
- AC discharge current ( 50 Hz,1s,10 times ): 10A,
- Capacitance PF (1MHz): ≤1. Low capacitance core gas is needed for digital signals. It does not blur the shape of digital pulses and parasitic reflections.