POE-PAN12-G - Gigabit POE panel 12 ports, 1U for rack 19", shielded
- Weight:0.000 Kgs
Panel integrating 12 passive PoE injectors into a single 19"/1U panel suitable for powering up to twelve devices. Professional solution for remote powering of many active elements with passive PoE support.
You will achieve a powering centrum by adding this pass-through panel into data cabinet that you can easily connect between the existing switch and the patch panel, which already leads to the powered device (IP camera, IP phone, wireless devices, etc.). Power connectors are in standard size 2.1/5.5 mm and both powering all 12 ports according to the selected input:
- Mode A: Compatible with active components using 1,2 (-) and 3,6 (+) pins such as IP cameras, IP phones, wireless components, and other components using 802.3af/802.3at power adapters. All 4 pairs are for the data.
- Mode B: Compatible with active components using 4,5 (-) and 7,8 (+) pins such as Ubiquiti networks, MikroTik and other. All 4 pairs are for the data.
Attention: It is not possible to combine connection of Ubiquiti 100Mbps products requiring 24V power supply for example: NanoBeam, NSM5 with products requiring 48V power supply due to the different behaviour of Ubiquiti POE port powered by 24 V.
Quick BuyJust 2 fields to fill in
Connectors and Interfaces
Ethernet speed [Mbps]: 10/100/1000
Gigabit LAN: Yes
The input voltage [V]: 24 .. 57V DC
Pin powering: 4,5 (+), 7,8 (-), 1,2 (-), 3,6 (+)
LED indication: Yes
PoE Out ports: 12
Operating temperature [°C]: 0 up to 40
Width [mm]: 483
Height [mm]: 45
Depth [mm]: 50
- 19" rackmount design
- 12 ports with passive PoE support
- LED to indicate a working power adapter
- V Resettable fuse against current fluctuations (650mA OCP protection) on each port
- Input power connector - standard jack 2.1/5.5 mm
- Input power 24 - 57 V, maximum output 120 W
- Possibility of 2 power modes - mode A and mode B
Current LED signaling
- 0 - 20mA (no load)
- 0 - 400mA (green led)
- More than 400mA (red led)
|DS-12port-Gigabit-POE-Injector-Panel||[PDF, 456.26 KB]|
|YRT201801245C-CE_Certification||[PDF, 1.95 MB]|
|YRT201801245C-CE_Report||[PDF, 2.91 MB]|