OLT E04-2 is a GEPON OLT （Optical Line Terminal）designed especially for Point to Multipoint (PtMP) FTTx applications。The FHL104C is equipped with GEPON ports and Gigabit SFP uplink Interfaces and one management port in the 1U height case. Simple management, it is easy for installation and maintenance of GEPON deployment. When functioning with GEPON ONT（Optical Network terminal ）, the Extralink OLT E04-2 provides highly effective GEPON solutions for Broadband network.
- Тегло: 2.000 кг
Perfectly Designed for FTTx Applications
Extralink OLT E04-2 is a GEPON OLT （Optical Line Terminal）designed especially for Point to Multipoint (PtMP) FTTx applications。The FHL104C is equipped with GEPON ports and Gigabit SFP uplink Interfaces and one management port in the 1U height case. Simple management, it is easy for installation and maintenance of GEPON deployment. When functioning with GEPON ONT（Optical Network terminal ）, the Extralink OLT E04-2 provides highly effective GEPON solutions for Broadband network.
Cost-effective, Long-distance and High-bandwidth Triple Play Applications
Extralink OLT E04-2 delivers high-speed voice, data and video services to residential and business subscribers. Through the PON technology, the Extralink OLT E04-2 offers competitive advantages including a long-term life expectancy of the fiber infrastructure, lower operating costs from the reduction of “active” components, support of up to 20km distance between equipment nodes, easy Installation and maintenance, and most importantly, offer of much greater bandwidth. The Extralink OLT E04-2 is the perfect solution for applications by offering benefits of cost-effectiveness, scalability and flexibility to network deployment.
High Split Ratio / Cost-effective Network Connection Solution
With high split ratio at 1:64 and two PON ports equipped, the Extralink OLT E04-2 supports the deployment of up to 64*4 ONT ,which can minimize the investment cost for carriers. GEPON is a point to multipoint communications protocol based on Gigabit Ethernet. It allows a Gigabit Ethernet communications fiber to be shared by multiple end users using a passive optical splitter.. Therefore, the Extralink OLT E04-2 offers the network users the benefits of great capacity, excellent secrecy, web-grouping flexibility and saving the line resources as well as the quantity of end equipment.
Excellent Traffic Control
By integrating the advanced technology in the telecommunication industry, the Extralink OLT E04-2 provides strong functionalities for Ethernet features such as VLAN, Multicast, DBA (Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation), and Access Control List. The Extralink OLT E04-2 is an ideal solution for FTTx applications.
Robust ONUs Management
The Extralink OLT E04-2 supports many operating and monitoring functions for efficient ONUs management, such as ONU auto-detection, auto-registration, testing link connection, binding MAC address and filtration, QoS, bandwidth control, flow control, and multicast stream control.
Flexible and Extendable Solution
The Gigabit SFP uplink Interfaces of the Extralink OLT E04-2 are compatible with 1000Base-SX/LX and WDM SFP (Small Form Factor Pluggable) fiber-optic modules. The distance can be extended from 550 meters (Multi-Mode fiber cable) up to 10/30/50/70/120 kilometers (Single-Mode fiber or WDM fiber cable). They are well suited for FTTx applications to distribution data link.
· 4 PON port access
· 4 Combo Gigabit uplink services
· maximum support 256 ONT (1:64 splitter)
· supports L2 exchange, L3 basic routing function, 200G switching broadband
· provide configuration for RS232 serial port (RJ45) and management for external network port
· support CLI command line
· 32W typical power consumption
Data service function
· Support dynamic bandwidth allocation (DBA)
· Support ONT MAC automatic binding and filtering.
· Support Offline service configuration and service automatic deployment.
· Support PON port isolation, support AEC encryption.
· Support 4094 VLANs adding, transparent transmission and conversion, support VLAN stacking (QinQ).
· Wire-speed support 16K MAC address learning and aging.
· Support IGMP v1 / v2 Snooping and Proxy.
· Support priority queue scheduling, support SP, WRR and SP + WRR algorithm.
· Support port rate limiting, packet filtering support.
· Support logs, alarms and performance statistics.
· Support SNMP v1 / v2c network management.
· Support OLT configuration save and restore
· Support OLT online upgrade
· Support ONT MAC automatic binding and filtering,
· Support Offline service configuration and service automatic deployment
· Support ONU remote upgrade and bulk upgrade